Friday, June 18, 2010

V/A - Summer Goth: For the dark days of Summer.


Inspired by my friend Joel's mix, I figured I'd try my hand at a Summer Goth compilation. Enjoy or not as you see fit.






1. Bauhaus - She's in Parties
2. The Boys Next Door - Somebody's Watching
3. Gene Loves Jezebel - The Immigrant
4. Killing Joke - Complications
5. Have a Nice Life - Hunter
6. Dead Can Dance - The Trial
7. The Cure - Play for Today
8. Siouxsie and the Banshees - Cities in Dust
9. This Mortal Coil - Mr. Somewhere
10. Cocteau Twins - Cicely
11. Zola Jesus - Odessa
12. AA - Suicide Fever
13. Silk Flowers - Flash ofLight
14. Alien Sex Fiend - I'm Her Frankenstein
15. Psychic TV - The Orchids
16. Kate Bush - Cloudbusting

Download

1 comment:

NOFUN, VA said...

cool mixes. check out mine:

smugfug.blogspot.com