Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fireworks - We walk the Streets at Night


Since their debut LP All I Have to Offer is My Own Confusion comes out today, I thought I'd share a
semi-rare piece of Fireworks history.

A few years ago for Halloween they went and recorded four The Misfits covers to celebrate the holiday. Some people don't seem to be into their take on these classic songs, but I think they did a solid job. They always make covers their own with deviating too far off the path of the original structure. Obviously, nothing will compare to The Misfits, but I think these are definitely worth having if you're into Fireworks.

Fireworks - We Walk the Streets at Night

2 comments:

Daniel Shea said...

I know these guys are nice, and sincere, but this is one of the most embarrassing pieces of music ever created.

Stephen said...

The covers or their actual songs?