Thursday, January 1, 2009

Some of my favorite songs of 2008

I posted my favorite records of 2008 on my personal blog the other day. To coincide with that I made a mix of some of my favorite songs of the year. A lot of good records came out in 2008 so obviously this is only a fraction of what I listened to, but I think this is a decent representation. Happy New Year everyone!

Track Listing

01. The Gaslight Anthem - The '59 Sound
02. Hot Chip - Ready for the Floor
03. Sleep Out - Not Even Dust
04. M83 - Kim and Jessie
05. Wavves - So Bored
06. This is Ivy League - Love is Impossible
07. Cale Parks - Every Week Ends
08. Air France - No Excuses
09. Vivian Girls - I Believe in Nothing
10. Estelle Featuring Kanye West - American Boy
11. Grouper - Heavy Water/I'd Rather be Sleeping
12. Neil Halstead - A Gentle Heart
13. Torche - Across the Shields
14. Nada Surf - Weightless
15. Cut Copy - Hearts on Fire
16. No Age - Cappo
17. The Estranged - Don't they Know
18. Crystal Stilts - Departure
19. Have a Nice Life - Hunter

Favorite Songs of 2008

No comments: