Thursday, January 1, 2009

Some of my favorite songs of 2008

I posted my favorite records of 2008 on my personal blog the other day. To coincide with that I made a mix of some of my favorite songs of the year. A lot of good records came out in 2008 so obviously this is only a fraction of what I listened to, but I think this is a decent representation. Happy New Year everyone!

Track Listing

01. The Gaslight Anthem - The '59 Sound
02. Hot Chip - Ready for the Floor
03. Sleep Out - Not Even Dust
04. M83 - Kim and Jessie
05. Wavves - So Bored
06. This is Ivy League - Love is Impossible
07. Cale Parks - Every Week Ends
08. Air France - No Excuses
09. Vivian Girls - I Believe in Nothing
10. Estelle Featuring Kanye West - American Boy
11. Grouper - Heavy Water/I'd Rather be Sleeping
12. Neil Halstead - A Gentle Heart
13. Torche - Across the Shields
14. Nada Surf - Weightless
15. Cut Copy - Hearts on Fire
16. No Age - Cappo
17. The Estranged - Don't they Know
18. Crystal Stilts - Departure
19. Have a Nice Life - Hunter

Favorite Songs of 2008

1 comment:

rickdog said...

You have a great music blog here! I've added you to my mp3blog list and custom search, check it out.

Rickdog's collected 7,000 mp3blog links, accessible from the alpha menu at page top. You can open frames on these blogs to view them directly on my site, and you can also view the feeds in a frame.

The newest mp3blogs
http://chewbone.blogspot.com/2008/01/alphanew.html

You can search your blog and all the others in my custom google search:

Chewbone MP3blog search
http://chewbone.blogspot.com/2008/03/mp3-blog-search-results.html

I add new blogs to the alpha lists once a week, but your site is immediately added to the custom google search engine.